CAT Footwear Women's Kitson Waterproof Advanced Alloy Steel Toe Work Boots
Women who work in rugged environments demand protection, comfort and durability. Enter the CAT Footwear Women's Kitson Waterproof Advanced Alloy Steel Toe Work Boots. Crafted with a classically styled, waterproof, full grain leather upper, these CAT boots have nylon mesh lining for breathability and EVA insoles that cushion your feet and resist odors. Add insulation to keep your feet warm, an SRX rubber outsole to give you reliable traction and ASTM rated protection from electrical hazards. The ASTM rated Advance Alloy Safety Toe is 50% lighter than traditional steel toe boots to reduce fatigue. Ready for work in any light industrial setting, the CAT Footwear Kitson Waterproof Advanced Alloy Steel Toe Work Boots for women will never punch out before you do.
- Upper: Waterproof full grain leather
- Lining: Nylon mesh
- Insulated: protects against the cold to keep your feet warm
- Insole: Removable EVA sock liner with anti-bacterial odor resistance
- Advanced Alloy Safety Toe: meets ASTM F2413-05 EH standard and are 50% lighter than traditional steel toe footwear
- Steel shank
- Outsole: SRX, extreme slip resistance rubber with Ladder Grip Technology for traction on uneven surfaces and FlexTouch for flexibility
- Cement construction
- Electrical Hazard Safe: meets ASTM 2413-05 I/75 EH standards, protects the wearer against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
Purchase the CAT Footwear Kitson Waterproof Advanced Alloy Steel Toe Work Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 29 2011
The style of the boots is great. They look great and aren't too heavy. However, I did have to ship the boots back to the company which cost me shipping cost because the boots run very small and were at least one size to small. I did go ahead and order another pair though.