Chaco Sandals Women's Zong Sandal
A true hybrid because they match the slipon ease of a thong with the performance characteristics of a toe loop style sport sandal, the Chaco Zong women's sandal even offers hybrid styling. On one hand the toe loop sans heel strap offers a fashionable alternative to common strap configurations, yet on the other hand the black sole, complete with Vibram outsole, lends a utilitarian look. Overall, this makes for a truly unique look. Hidden underneath the surface, The Chaco Zong sandal's pullthrough straps offer micro adjustment capability for the perfect fit or the option for a loose, slipon fit when all you want to do is tae the trash out. The Chaco Zong sandal also features a BioCentric footbed contour that concentrates the fatty pads in the heel for optimum cushioning and encourages neutral positioning of the foot for healthy biomechanics throughout the stride.
- Soft polyester webbing with toe loop configuration dries faster than nylon and maintains a consistent fit in all conditions
- Strap Width: 13mm
- Infinitely adjustable pull through strap system anchors at one buckle point
- BioCentric™ footbed contour carries the seal of acceptance by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Sculpted heel cup provides stability and promotes natural heel cushioning
- Durable, non-marking Vibram® outsole for all-terrain traction in and out of the water
- All Chaco® sandals can be resoled, reducing stress on the environment
- Weight: size 8 19 oz/545g
Purchase the Chaco Sandals Zong Sandal for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 15 2010
Cute enough to wear with casual skirts, yet holds its grip on slippery rocks and uneven terrain. Dries quickly. An "A" for comfort, support and eye appeal.