Cleanwaste The SYSTEM Toilet, Tent, Pack Kit
The SYSTEM offers everything you need for a portable toilet and waste management system. It features a TOTE backpack containing a PETT portable toilet, the PUP privacy tent and a WAG 12-pack kit. The SYSTEM meets EPA Group II waste disposal standards (approved for landfills).
- Includes toilet, privacy tent, 12-pack bag kit and backpack/tote
- Excellent for extended trips and family outings
- Entire PETT toilet can be quickly sterilized
- Meets EPA Group II waste disposal standards (approved for landfills)
- PETT Opens to same dimensions and height as a standard Western toilet design
- Stable, three leg design with locking reinforcement
- High impact thermoplastic withstands UV wear
- WAG Kits consist of disposal and zip-close bags, Pooh-Powder, toilet paper and hand sanitizer
- Each puncture-resistant bag holds up to 100 oz. (five or more uses)
- WAG Bags degrade in six to eight months in landfills
- PUP has three interior one-way windows (unless illuminated from the inside...)
- PUP features Velcro® ceiling flap for portable solar shower (not included)
- PUP includes poles, stakes and stuff sacks
- PUP assembled dimensions: 6 ft. x 4 ft. x 4 ft. (H x L x W)
- PUP packed dimensions: 28 in. x 6 in.
- PETT dimensions: 19 in. x 14 in. x 5 in. (folded down)
- TOTE dimensions: 25 in. x 15 in. x 6 in.
- PUP weight: 6 lbs.
- PETT weight: 7 lbs.
Purchase the Cleanwaste The SYSTEM Toilet, Tent, Pack Kit from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 28 2004
Best purchase I've made
The System is the best purchase I have made. It is used not for camping, but for tailgating at football games. No more searching for a port-a-pot or waiting in lines. The only drawback is they do not come in team colors.
- January 6 2003
Easy and pleasant
Just be sure to gauge usage -- if bag is too full, it is a messy stressful exercise to dispose. For ladies, two or three little visits is about full. Love the PETT though, a good solution.
- July 15 2008
Worried About the Cost
Initially we were worried about the cost of the unit, but after getting it out - worth every penny. We used to worry about pit toilets with our kids, never again!
- January 15 2007
A group of 17 guys used this system for 5 days on a road trip through Montana in Sept. '06. Was easy to use and sanitary. Set up & take down simple. The only problem was that the stool is a bit wobbly.