Clif Bar Clif Shot Electrolyte Drink Mix - 2lb. Canister
Get the most out of your day and enjoy your workout feeling good with CLIF SHOT ELECTROLYTE DRINK MIX. Staying hydrated is key during an endurance event and during daytoday activity; in fact, performance declines with as little as 12 dehydration.
Every athlete's 1 priority should be staying hydrated, and CLIF makes it easy with great tasting, easy to mix CLIF SHOT ELECTROLYTE MIX. With sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium, and calcium, CLIF SHOT Electrolyte counteracts both electrolyte and fluid loss helping prevent a race day meltdown.
- Great-tasting drink mix dissolves easily in water and supplies muscles with the depleted carbohydrates and electolytes
- Regular consumption of Electrolyte drink during activity helps prevent drastic energy drops, bonking and cramping
- Electrolyte is certified organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI) containing 92% organic ingredients and sourced from 100% non-GMO sources
- Vegan-friendly and certified Kosher by KSA
- Electrolyte contains no artificial colors or flavors
- Use zoom tool to see detailed nutrition information
Purchase the Clif Bar Clif Shot Electrolyte Drink Mix - 2lb. Canister from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
Tri girl in AZ
- January 26 2010
Good, natural stuff!
We've been using Clif brand drink for 3 years now and have found nothing remotely close. It is 96% organic and tastes great and does not cause stomach problems for my husband who typically has problems with 75% of stuff out there. We religiously use the crisp apple and the lemonade. Please note the crisp apple DOES have caffeine and will give you a mean buzz if you ingest on an empty stomach (causing the shakes).
- July 30 2009
I've been using energy drinks for 30+ years. I've wanted one that had more complex sugars like Clif. It's tastes good! I haven't tried it on a long (4+ hours) ride/run/event yet, but expect the maltodextrin to be better than the simple sugars for energy and help minimize stomach distress.
- April 4 2011
Tasty, though sweet
If you can get over the nuclear pink color, this drink from Clif is rather tasty and keeps you from crashing during a workout. You might want to mix less than the directions say, to avoid a super sweet drink.
- October 24 2010
I really loved the Luna electrolyte drink, but its impossible to find anymore. Bought the lemonade flavor and it was really good. Not overly sweet, more salty - and at least you can feel good about the ingredients. Good for really long runs.