Clif Bar Luna Bars - Box of 15
An energy bar that that tastes like real food and designed specifically for Women, the CLIF LUNA provides blissfully good whole grain nutrition for the active, onthego female. LUNA is a allnatural, organic, nutritious onthego answer for sustained energy. When it comes to fueling your body, whether on a 150 mile bike ride or just getting through your hectic day, LUNA Bars pack 23 vitamins and minerals into each bar, contributing to the over all health of females. The energy bar with less than 200 calories, LUNA will give you the great taste and nutrition of baked whole grains and chocolate or fruit and is a staple in every active female's bag of tricks.
- A portion of the proceeds of the sale of Luna bars will be donated to The Breast Cancer Fund
- Includes calcium for healthy bones, protein to rebuild muscle, anti-oxidants for overall wellness, plus folic acid and soy for a healthy heart
- Contains 23 vitamins, minerals and nutrients that make a significant contribution to meeting the RDA for women
- All Luna Bar flavors are made with at least 70% organic ingredients
- Completely free of wheat, dairy, trans fats and hydrogenated oils; certified Kosher
- All vitamins and minerals are sourced from plants and fruits with no artificial sweeteners, colors or preservatives
- Use zoom tool to see detailed nutrition information
Purchase the Clif Bar Luna Bars - Box of 15 from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 13 2010
Luna Bar and Cherry Almond Clif Bar
This is my first time trying a protein nutrition bar, but found them both very delicious. I really enjoyed the Luna Bars, and think I shall try the "Chocolate Brownie" Clif Bars next. It also is a wonderful thing that company contributes a portion of the proceeds to The Breast Cancer Fund.
- March 28 2010
These Luna bars are nutritious and taste good too. I always carry one with me. I found the bars to be a good for times when you could really use a meal, but don't have time to get real food.
- December 7 2009
Absolute FAVS: Lemon Zest, Raspberry
THEY ARE ALL GOOD! Except I do not care for the peanutbutter cookie one, but my husband does so...
- March 31 2009
I love Luna Bars and these are my favorite.
- August 3 2008
Caramel Nut Brownie
Yeah these bars are targeted at women, but some of the flavors are so good I can't pass them up. My wife and I both love the Caramel Nut Brownie, can't wait to go through another box!