Columbia Men's PFG Tamiami II Long Sleeve Shirt
Ready set go! When you put on the Men's PFG Tamiami II Long Sleeve Shirt from Columbia Sportswear you'll be stoked to take on your anglers dream in its 100% polyester Omni-Dry Omni-Shade design. Crafted in an extremely air-permeable, waterproof fabric, this fishing shirt keeps you dry while working up a catch and release sweat, and still sheds the elements in a persistent drizzle. When the sun breaks out the Tamiami II provides UPF 40 (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) protection from the harmful rays of a blistering sun. PFG designed, Columbia made certain the garment was teched out with armpit venting, adjustable tabs and loop sewn convertible sleeves, a rod holder system, and a secured tab collar. With mechanical stretch mobility the PFG Tamiami II Long Sleeve Shirt improves your chances of catching your limit, so you won't have to tell a tall tale.
- Fabric: 100% polyester Omni-Dry® Omni-Shade™
- Wicking and Quick Drying
- Button front closure with a button down collar
- Vents located beneath each arm for proper air circulation
- Convertible sleeves easily roll up and secure with a tab closure
- Mechanical stretch for greater ease of movement while casting
- Two snap chest pockets with two smaller hook and loop pockets with drainage openings just below
- Hook and loop Columbia patch rod holder tab at the left chest for hands-free convenience
- Curved hemline
- UPF 40 (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) rating: provides excellent sun protection, according to standards set by the American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) and the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC)
- PFG™ Venting System: Various combinations of front, back, and underarm vents allow air to circulate freely and enhance freedom of movement during the casting motion
- PFG™ Performance Fishing Gear™ (PFG™ ): utilizes special fabrics and features such as UPF™ Sun Protection, PFG™ Venting, Convertible Sleeve Tabs, Rod Holder System, Secured Tab Collars, and the Columbia Comfort System
- Rod Holder System: adjustable tab and loop sewn on Performance Fishing Gear (PFG) vests and shirts secures a fishing rod, leaving both hands free
- Omni-Tech Laminate: Omni-Tech laminate is applied to the base fabric and all seams are sealed with a waterproof tape. Makes for a very durable garment
- PFG™ Convertible Sleeve: tab and loop system gives flexibility and ease by securing long sleeves when they're rolled up, but remains hidden when sleeves are down; no more slouchy sleeves
- Omni-Shade®: specifically designed and tested to be comfortable while offering protection from the sun in the hottest conditions
- Generously cut for comfort
- Relaxed Fit
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
Purchase the Columbia PFG Tamiami II Long Sleeve Shirt for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 14 2012
Great tropical workshirt
This shirt is an excellent workshirt for the tropics. Its lightweight, very comfortable, breathes, and protects from the sun. It may not be durable enough for the brush in that the fabric can snag easily.
- December 16 2011
Columbia Tamiami is todays travel choice
The shirt fits perfectly. I am 5' 11" weight 190 ... a large fits perfectly with ample room in the arm and shoulder. It is light and comfortable in tropic conditions. The shirt packs small ... a cotton tee takes nearly as much space to pack. The pockets are ample and I think the styling is conservative and not overdone with all those extra pockets and buttons that seem to reside in the travelers shirt. This shirt is perfect for warm weather travel where sun protection is a must and temps are hot. I will certainly buy again.
- November 26 2011
I own seven colors!
This is the easiest shirt to maintain ever. I throw it in the washer and hang to dry. A few hours later it is wrinkle free and good to go. Sizes run a little big, so you be the judge judge as to how you would like the fit to be.
- August 16 2011
Good solid boat shirt. Lightweight, moderately loose fit. I'm 5'8 average build and the M/M fits perfect. I have 3 of these. If you are looking for a quality shirt at a fair price, this Columbia should be in the mix of your choices. Great shirt.
- August 2 2011
The best camp shirt
I have seven of these shirts and they are the best travel clothes i have ever owned. You can wad them up in a bag get to your destination and just shake them out to wear. Very comfortable and fit true. You can easily convert from long to short sleeve, has a huge number of pockets and little straps for sun glasses, compasses, etc. Best camp shirt on the market IMHO.