Columbia Men's ROC Pants
The Columbia ROC pant has classic features and Omni-Shade sun protection so you can stay out longer and leave the sunburn behind. The soft material and comfortable cut make for your new all-day-wearing favorites.
- Fabric: 100% cotton Granite Cloth
- Garment enzyme stonewashed treatment
- Feature detail on interior printed pocket bag
- Authentic Fit - Not too fitted, not too loose
- UPF 50 - Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) is a measure of the percentage of ultraviolet sunlight that reaches your skinOmni-Shade® clothing protects you by blocking harmful sun exposureYour safety increases with the UPFThe Skin Cancer Foundation recommends a rating of UPF 30 or higherColumbia Sportswear was the first global apparel producer to earn the organization's seal of recommendation
- Pant Security Pocket - The security pocked is designed to hold keys, credit cards or other necessities where you can get to them – and no one else can
Purchase the Columbia ROC Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 17 2011
Mens Columbia ROC Pants
Another great Columbia product! These are some great pants if you have larger thighs then most, with plenty of room to move around in. I own 4 pairs and I'm just waiting for more colors to be offered!
- July 30 2011
These are some of the best fitting pants I've owned. I have larger thighs with slimmer waist and sometimes it's hard to find proper fitting pants. These are cooler to wear in the summer than jeans as they are not heavy feeling like denim.
- June 7 2011
Great rugged pant
I've had the Columbia ROC shorts for a couple of years and now I've got the pants and I'm completely hooked. They are very comfortable and very durable but also look pretty good. The sizing does run large although they seem to shrink over a number of washings, not just on the first one.
- May 27 2011
I've worn Roc pants for years and they are great. They wear like iron but they are very comfortable. I prefer to iron them with a little starch and they will hold their crease for several wearings. They are great when traveling on an extended trip when you have to pack light.