Columbia Women's Titanium Surefire Softshell Jacket
This jacket features a wind and water resistant face with a comfortable, internal backing. Ideal for a wide range of activities and conditions because it provides weather protection and complete freedom of movement.
- 100% polyester textured double weave with 96% nylon/4% elastane Summiteer™ Light Stretch
- Double weave softshell
- Attached adjustable storm hood
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Zip-closed pockets
- Active Fit:Fits close to the body.
- Titanium™:Columbia Sportswear’s premier product line, Titanium, offers advanced fabrics and technologies and is designed for all-weather performance and protection. Titanium apparel and footwear delivers the best available features for demanding outdoor action.
- UPF 50:UPF 50+ rated products provide excellent sun protection, according to standards set by the American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) and the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC).
- Omni-Tech Laminate:Omni-Tech laminate is applied to the base fabric and all seams are sealed with a waterproof tape. Makes for a very durable garment.
- Water/Wind Resistant:Shell fabric provides a water and wind barrier
Purchase the Columbia Titanium Surefire Softshell Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 20 2010
Loved the jacket, is light and thin, so it works all year long.
mtns4ever - colorado
- April 13 2010
Amazing in wind and snow!
I am surprised that such a lightweight jacket kept me so warm on a snowshoe trek with howling wind and blowing snow. I had a t-shirt and a light fleece on underneath -- love the hood and when zipped up all the way, my chin was well protected!
- April 9 2010
Nice jacket, cheap zipper.
It fits beautifully, but it is very lightweight. I love the Zippered pockets, which are one of the main reasons I purchased it. My only complaint is that the zipper gets stuck at the top if I zip it all the way. (which I like to do)
- March 23 2010
I bought this jacket as a present for my granddaughter who will be attending college this fall. Not only was she delighted, her younger sister practically got on her knees begging for the same jacket for her!
- February 2 2010
Great jacket and great price. A little thinner than I thought it would be but could wear a layer underneath.