Columbia Boy's Renegade Warmth Insulated Jacket
Great for frigid weather conditions, the waterproof and breathable Columbia Renegade Warmth Jacket for boys offers 100 grams of breathable synthetic insulation and an innovative Omni-Heat lining. Like most Columbia adult-sized insulated jackets, the Omni-Heat liner in the Boy's Renegade Warmth Jacket features tiny reflective metal dots that retain heat close to inner layers while allowing water vapor and perspiration to escape out of the jacket. Columbia designed their Boy's Renegade Warmth Jacket with a durable material called Tranverse Twill. This is the sort of fabric made for skiing, snowboarding or any rough-and-tumble fun outdoors. Other practical features on this insulated outerwear include a zippered internal security pocket, media pocket (for a portable music player or smartphone) and an attached and fully adjustable storm hood.
- Shell fabric: 100% nylon Transverse Twill
- Lining: 100% polyester taffeta with Omni-Heat® thermal reflective dots
- Insulation: 100g made from 50% polyester, 50% recycled polyester
- Omni-Tech® waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Zippered chest pocket with vertical opening
- Zippered internal security pocket
- Media pocket
- Center back length: 25 in
Purchase the Columbia Renegade Warmth Insulated Jacket for Boys from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 13 2011
High quality boy jacket
The jacket feels very light but it is very warm. My grandson is very active so there is no bulkiness to prevent his movement. He loves the red color.When he is happy, I am happy.