Columbia Girl's Crushed Out Ski Jacket
From skiing in the spring slush to teasing the boys over Slushies in the lodge, she'll look lovely when she's wearing the Girl's Columbia Crushed Out Ski Jacket. Designed with versatile style that will look great from the snowboard park to the schoolyard, this jacket is waterproof and breathable to keep her warm and dry in winter weather. The Omni-Tech fabric for the outer shell is seam-sealed and durable while the smooth nylon lining makes it easy to layer over a warm fleece and synthetic insulation helps retain heat. A removable hood snaps on for head protection when the blizzards come through town and an adjustable, snap back powder skirt keeps the snow out when she's tearing up the slopes. Two pockets and contrasting color blocking on the front add style points and interior media and goggle pockets stash the essentials. Keep your little one warm and toasty in the modern style she's been asking for with the Columbia Crushed Out Jacket for girls.
- Shell Fabric: 100% nylon Kolon Twill
- Lining Fabric: 100% nylon
- Insulation: 100% polyester; 100 g
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable, critically seam-sealed
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Adjustable outer cuff, inner comfort cuff
- Adjustable, snap-back powder skirt
- Interior security pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Center Back Length: 23 in
Purchase the Columbia Crushed Out Ski Jacket for Girls from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.