Columbia Girl's Powder Down Snow Boots
Taking its style from the original moon after ski boot, the Columbia Girl's Powder Down Snow Boots are a whole lot more than foam in a plastic bag. The Powder transforms a good winter footwear idea into an exceptional boot that is super protective and ultra-warm for all your little explorers winter adventures. Designed in waterproof suede and ripstop nylon that is treated with Omni-Shield advanced repellency, this snow boot sports 200 grams of Omni-Heat insulation. Turning up the heat the Powder Down also incorporates a Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining that toasts her toes (20% additional) by reflecting body heat back in. Keeping your little grom cozy down to temps as low as -25 F, the winter-specific lug tread pattern of the Columbia Sportswear Girl's Powder Down Snow Boots grip in all kinds of terrain, keeping her safe and stable as she romps through snowy parks and over icy sidewalks.
- Material: waterproof suede and ripstop upper
- Omni-Shield® for advanced repellency for stain and water protection
- Omni-Heat® thermal reflective
- Removable EVA footbed with nylex cover for cushioning and comfort
- Molded nylon shank for torsional rigidity and support
- Techlite® molded material provides cushion and protection in a lightweight shell
- Non-marking Omni-Grip® rubber compound with a winter specific lug tread pattern for extra grip
- Weight: 7.9 oz, 223 g (size 1, ½ pair)
Purchase the Columbia Powder Down Snow Boots for Girls from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.