Columbia Little Girl's Powder Down Snow Boots
You're never too young to go retro. We love the look of an old school ski jacket transformed into this tiny snow boot, and your little one will love it too; does that mean it's not retro anymore? Great Scott, help us Doc. The Columbia Little Girl's Powder Down Snow Boots are crafted with a waterproof suede and ripstop nylon upper and a Techlite molded shell. Keeping her toes toasty down to -25F is 200 grams of insulation packed around her foot and Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining the inside. From a romp around a frozen school yard to a trip to the tubing park, these winter boots will keep her feet happy thanks to a removable EVA footbed for cushion and a molded nylon shank in the midsole for support and stability. She'll stay upright on snowy walks when she has the traction of winter specific Omni-Grip rubber lugs underfoot. Get her a mini puffy and a Peruvian beanie to match the outdoorsy style of the Columbia Powder Down Snow Boots for kids and she'll be looking the part of a short adventurer on her next winter outing. Adorable, get the Polaroid camera.
- Temperature rating: -25 degrees F, -32 degrees C
- Upper: waterproof suede and ripstop upper with Omni-Shield® for advanced repellency for stain and water protection
- Lining: Omni-Heat® thermal reflective
- Insulation: 200 g synthetic insulation
- Insole: removable EVA footbed with nylex cover for cushioning and comfort
- Midsole: molded nylon shank for torsional rigidity and support
- Shell: Techlite® molded material provides cushion and protection in a lightweight shell
- Outsole: non-marking Omni-Grip® rubber compound with a winter specific lug tread pattern for extra grip
- Shaft height: 9.25 in
- Weight per boot: 7.9 oz, 223 g (size 1)
Purchase the Columbia Powder Down Snow Boots for Little Girls from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.