Columbia Men's Antecedent Parka
It's important to have choices. With the Columbia Men's Antecedent Parka you can choose between a softshell jacket, insulated liner, or put them together for the ultimate in protective comfort on the mountain. With three-in-one versatility and performance-driven design, the Antecedent is ready for anything the elements can muster.
The exterior shell is equipped with Omni-Tech, a waterproof, breathable technology that keeps rain and snow out while still letting interior perspiration escape, for dry, warm comfort indefinitely. The interior liner features Omni-Heat thermal reflective insulation, which keeps you 20% warmer than anything else on the market and delivers reliable warmth when the conditions are extreme. Wear the liner zipped into the shell on the stormy, frigid days of deep winter, the shell on its own during the warm and slushy days of spring, and the liner on its own when days dawn crystal clear, dry and chilly or gathered around a late spring campfire. Tricked out with all of the features you demand on the slopes and boasting a modern, athletic design, the Columbia Antecedent Parka for men gets you through the season in style.
- Fabric: 95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Speed stripe lining: 100% nylon Contour Echelon Emboss taffeta
- Liner fabric: 83% polycarbonate, 17% elastane plain weave
- Liner lining: 100% polyester
- Thermal Reflective Insulation: 50% polyester, 50% recycled polyester OH, 80g
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective and insulated liner
- Omni-Tech® waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Omni-Shield® advanced repellency liner
- Zip-in and 3 point Interchange System
- 2-way comfort stretch
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Underarm venting
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Waterproof zip-closed pockets
- Drop tail
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Interior security pocket
- Goggle and media pockets
- Hidden Napoleon media pocket
- Micro-chamois chin guard
- Center back length: 31.5 in
Purchase the Columbia Antecedent Parka for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 3 2012
Very warm. Stylish. Everyone that has seen me wearing it has complemented me on it. Fits a little big, but still comfortable when you get the right size.