Columbia Men's Bugaboot Plus Electric Snow Boots
Whether you're summiting the White Mountains of New Hampshire in deep winter or trekking through the Breadloaf Wilderness of Vermont, you don't want to leave anything to chance. The most innovative boots on the market, the Columbia Sportswear Men's Bugaboot Plus Electric Snow Boots keep feet in warm, supportive comfort even when conditions are extreme. Equipped with an electric heating system, you get on-demand warmth that lasts from 4-6 hours while Omni-Heat advanced technology uses reflective properties to prevent heat loss and regulate your core temperature. With an incredible warmth to weight ratio that doesn't sacrifice breathable comfort, these cutting-edge boots laugh in the face of winter's worst.
Environmentally friendly Techlite provides lightweight support and shock-absorbing performance for the trek while the cushioned midsole keeps you in all-day comfort no matter how many miles from base camp to summit. The next step in outsole evolution, the Omni-Grip rubber adapts to the terrain by becoming harder or softer to give you optimal traction in unpredictable weather or varied terrain. Wherever you dare to tread, the Columbia Bugaboot Plus Electric Snow Boots for men are up for any challenge. So bring it.
- Upper: waterproof leather and ballistic mesh for a great fit and unsurpassed warmth
- Articulated collar design lends freedom of movement without sacrificing protection
- Superior waterproof system keeps moisture away from the foot
- Midsole: full length “skinned” Techlite™ shell for lightweight warmth, flexibility, comfort and cushioning
- Outsole: full-length Omni-Grip™ outsole with dual compound lug pattern
- Weather sensitive outsole to give multiple hardness for greater traction in extreme cold conditions
- Shaft height: 8.5 in
- Weight (1/2 pair): 1 lb 11 oz, 765 g
Purchase the Columbia Bugaboot Plus Electric Snow Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 28 2011
I just recently purchased these boots and, so far, am very impressed! Even without the electronic heat, they are very warm and comfortable. So far the only time I have used the electronic heat is if I am sedentary. Battery life has been fairly close to what is advertised. The only complication, if one can call it that, is that the battery would not fit in the battery pocket of the boot as called for in the instructions - this is the first pair of boots that I've owned that came with an instruction book! Overall, these are turning into my favorite pair of winter boots...except for the steep price!