Columbia Men's Bugathermo Original Electric Snow Boots
Whether you're doing some high altitude mountain trekking or you're braving a midwestern winter when temperatures are well below zero, the Columbia Men's Bugathermo Original Electric Snow Boots are the ultimate weapon in the fight against cold. Featuring three temperature settings, the electronic heating system is rechargeable and won't let you down when you're exploring the frozen tundra. Completely waterproof and highly breathable, these technically advanced boots keep you comfortable and dry from the inside out.
Omni-Heat insulation uses reflective properties for an excellent warmth to weight ratio while the contoured footbed molds to your feet for customized comfort and a cushioned ride. Techlite performance provides lightweight, shock absorbing stability no matter how long the trek and the Omni-Grip outsole gives you aggressive, rugged traction for confident footing on even the most treacherous of terrain. Perhaps the greatest snow boots in existence, the Columbia Sportswear Bugathermo Original Electric Snow Boot for men will walk all over the competition. Literally.
- Temperature rated: -25F/-32C
- Omni-Heat™ innovative 3 temperature heating system - built-in rechargeable batteries and electronic controls provide three temperature settings for maximum protection from the cold
- Upper: waterproof nubuck and split suede leather
- Midsole: Techlite™ injection molded material with nylon shank
- Footbed: molded EVA
- Insulation: 200 g Omni-Heat ™ insulation with additional underfoot insulation
- Waterproof/breathable membrane providing a dry and comfortable environment
- Shell: injection molded TPR
- Hardware: rustproof metal alloy ghillies and speed hooks hold the foot in place
- Gaitor hook
- Outsole: non-marking dual-density Omni-Grip™ rubber compound for optimal traction in winter conditions
- Shaft height: 9.5 in
- Weight (1/2 pair): 1 lb 12.2 oz, 799 g (size 9)
Purchase the Columbia Bugathermo Original Electric Snow Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 20 2011
Overall this a great boot, very warm and comfortable. I had the rubbing issue as well but it is getting better the more I wear them. The boot is a little narrow also hoping that goes away after breaking them in. Very easy to slip on and off, I mostly use them for around town and going up to the local ski resort to snowboard. They look great and are very light, not heavy and bulky compared to other boot I have owned. The soft grips on the sole are perfect for ice and snow.
- December 20 2011
This boot is way more comfortable that I had imagined--lots of cushion around the ankles. It's a little higher than I'd like for everyday use, but it's a great height to keep the snow out. It also has a softer tread than I was expecting which works great in the cold weather. I highly recommend this boot.
- January 26 2012
i own other pairs of columbia boots, and these seemed like great boots when i got them...wore them out hunting....feet began to fall asleep due to the narrowness of these things...i own 3 other pair of columbia boots all the same size..fit great these were way to tight for me...returned. wouldn't recomend because the sizing doesn't match all my other boots by columbia