Columbia Men's Delirium Dive Parka
Introducing our design for the gold-medal-getting Canadian Olympic Freestyle Ski Team, now updated with higher-end fabrics and our advanced Omni-Tech waterproof-breathability; the Columbia Men's Delirium Dive Parka features critical seam sealing that stops seepage short in crucial areas like the chest and shoulders, while 80 grams of insulation helps retain your body heat during long, cold days on the hill. When a long bump run has you panting, open the underarm pit vents and blow off some steam. An adjustable powder skirt is there when you need it and snaps back to the jackets lining when you dont.
- Fabric: Shell: 100% nylon. Lining: 100% nylon taffeta, 100% polyester tricot. Insulation: 100% polyester, 80g
- Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable and critically seam sealed
- Adjustable storm hood, not removable
- Underarm venting
- Adjustable snap-back powder skirt
- Zip-closed chest security pockets and interior goggle pocket
- Center back length: 31 in
Purchase the Columbia Delirium Dive Parka for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 19 2011
This is very nice, light weight, not at all bulky and plenty of room to move around. Looke great too I have to say I love Columbia Parka's and coats, if you're moving around you might even find it too warm, but no wind or rain or snow will bother ya thar's a sure bet.
- April 9 2011
Great looking jacket
I loved the design of the jacket, I sent it back because the hood isn't detachable. Probably would have kept it if it did. SIzing was accurate, hood brim can be shaped for a snug fit.