Columbia Men's Firelane Low Hiking Shoe
For versatile support on a long backcountry excursion or a just a Saturday in the park, the Columbia Firelane Low Hiking Shoes for Men are ideal for your outdoor adventures. Built with a suede and mesh upper designed to be lightweight, protective and breathable, the Firelane is a lowcut trail shoe that will enhance your footing and support your feet. you take on tough terrain. A gusseted tongue keeps debris out and a rubberized print toe overlay adds durability and protection to the forefoot. Inside, the Contour Comfort footbed offers personalized cushioning while AgION anti-odor treatment combats "the funk" after a long day on your feet. Columbia's innovative Techlite midsole provides lightweight cushioning and houses an exposed shank to deliver excellent torsional rigidity and support. Omni-Grip traction gives optimal grip on rocks and dirt, because you can't tame the trail if you're falling on your tail
- Suede and breathable mesh upper
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Rubberized print toe overlay for abrasion resistance
- Contour Comfort™ footbed with AgION® anti-odor treatment
- Techlite molded midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort
- Exposed shank provides torsional rigidity and support
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound with a stable hiking design for ultimate traction on any terrain
- Weight per pair: 2lb / 950g
Purchase the Columbia Firelane Low Hiking Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 17 2012
I purchased these for a camping trip. But they turned out to be the most comfortable shoes so i have been wearing them full time since. My first pair lasted 2 years before i wore out the inside heal from slipping them on and off, so i had to buy a 2nd pair.
- September 16 2010
When I first opened the box I noticed a tear in the material. The tear was repaired with a yellow cross stitch. It was small so I didn't worry about it but I would have taken it back had it not been mail order.