Columbia Men's Fused Form Parka
Organized chaos. Beautiful mayhem. The Columbia Sportswear Men's Fused Form Parka is a standout jacket for those who love a bold aesthetic, the Fused Form features diverging design lines and a perfect mix of solid pop colors and plaids. The waterproof-breathable, critically seam-sealed exterior locks out snow and rain while promoting refreshing internal airflow. Inside, the Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining helps to retain your natural body heat, keeping you 20% warmer. Pop zips are waterproof to keep your gear dry even when the powder gets deep. Fully loaded for optimum on-mountain performance, it has all the features youd expect: goggle and media pockets, underarm venting, adjustable, snap back powder skirt and an attached, adjustable storm hood. A micro-chamois chin guard prevents abrasion and a drop tail offers additional coverage in back.
- Fabric: Shell: 100% nylon Traverse Twill, 100% nylon Villi Twill Lining: 100% polyester Thermal Reflective Insulation: 50% polyester/50% recycled polyester OH, 80g
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective and insulated liner
- Omni-Tech® waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Underarm venting
- Waterproof zip-closed pockets
- Drop tail
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Interior security pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Hidden Napoleon media pocket
- Micro-chamois chin guard
- Inferno pockets
- Center back length: 31.5”
Purchase the Columbia Fused Form Parka for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 7 2012
I have looked for some time for a winter jacket since I spend a lot of time outside dog walking. A friend bought this jacket and was so pleased with it, I bought it too. And, I am very pleased with it, as well. I have not yet had to wear it in the snow, but I assume it will live up to its billing. In short, it keeps me warm and that is what I was looking for. Thanks!!