Columbia Men's Glacier to Glade II Parka
Perfectly designed for the winter wonderland, the versatile Columbia Men's Glacier to Glade II Parka will keep you warm and dry on any cold weather adventure. Zip-in compatible, this snow coat gives you 3 jackets for the price of one. Its waterproof and breathable outer shell jacket protects you from the elements, while an inner jacket insulates you from the cold. Wear them separately when conditions warm up. The men's liner parka sports Omni-Shield technology to resist light precipitation and stains, and is stylish enough to wear for aprs ski in the lodge. Classic Columbia Sportswear Omni-Heat technology reflects your body heat back at you thanks to tiny printed silver dots on the inside lining of the inner, synthetic insulated liner jacket. For deep powder days on the slopes, a snap back powder skirt and a removable hood help keep the snow out while articulated elbows and pit zips give you mobility and venting options when conditions make you sweat. From glacier touring in BC to tree skiing in Tahoe, the Columbia Glacier to Glade II Parka will keep you comfy in any extreme.
- Fabric: Shell - 100% nylon Lazer Taffeta, 100% nylon Lazer Rip taffeta
- Shell Lining Fabric: 100% nylon Contour Echelon Emboss taffeta 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner Jacket Shell: 100% nylon shadow ripstop
- Liner Jacket Lining: 100% nylon Contour Echelon Emboss taffeta
- Insulation: 50% polyester/50% recycled polyester OH, 100g
- Omni-Heat® thermal reflective and insulated liner
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency liner
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Underarm venting
- Waterproof zippers
- Removable, snap back powder skirt
- Security and mesh goggle pockets
- Micro-chamois chin guard
- Articulated elbows
- Center back length: 30.5 in
Purchase the Columbia Glacier to Glade II Parka for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 25 2012
Men's Glacier to Glade II Parka
This is a really decent quality coat, but that's always been my experience and expectation with Columbia (at least their coats, that is!). Sam, in the video, is 5'9" and 165 lbs and is wearing a medium. I'm 5'8" and 165 lbs and the medium was too tight on me. I returned it and ordered a large, which fits me like my other medium coats fit me, so.....it appears this jacket might be running a little smaller than it's stated size. Just giving you a heads up, not dissing the jacket or company. Altrec shipping was relatively quick and I like that they ship FedEx!