Columbia Men's Grade Max Softshell Jacket
The best of nature and technology come together in the Men's Columbia Grade Max Softshell Jacket. The look and exceptional natural characteristics of wool join forces with futuristic Omni-Heat and Omni-Shield to produce a stylish wind and water resistant jacket with clean lines and a soft feel. The Omni-Shield treated shell resists light rain and stains, and dries 3 to 5 times faster than untreated fabrics. The Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner adds warmth, boasting the highest heat retention per gram of any synthetic insulation in the industry, coupled with an ultra-soft feel and accomplished with 50% recycled content. Other comforting features include zippered handwarmer pockets, and the abrasion resistant micro-chamois chin guard. Get the look of an old school sweater, combined with modern technologies, in the Grade Max Softshell Jacket for men from Columbia.
- Material: 43% wool, 39% polyester, 18% 3 layer nylon, 100% polyester windblock 3L (panels)
- Lining: 100% polyester Thermal Reflective
- Insulation: 100% polyester Thermal Reflective
- Omni-Heat® thermal reflective and insulated liner
- Omni-Shield® advanced repellency
- Abrasion resistant micro-chamois chin guard
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Center back length: 29 in
Purchase the Columbia Grade Max Softshell Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 1 2012
Stylish soft shell from Columbia
Most soft shells seem to be pretty bland, but this one has some style and modern technology, Very warm and not get cold. , Nice jacket! I'd recommend it.