Columbia Men's Hells Peak Leather Outdry Hiking Boots
A traditional leather hiking boot in a unique tech design, the Columbia Men's Hells Peak Leather Outdry Hiking Boots brings challenging terrain in wet weather, during winter hiking to its knees. Burly and ber-durable this cold and wet conditions performance footwear combines the warming powers of Omni-Heat thermal reflective technology with the insane waterproof-breathability of a Outdry membrane for a one-two punch. Keeping your hard-working feet comfortable and dry all day long, its two-piece Techlite midsole is not only lightweight, it also wraps extra high around the heel and forefoot for increased protection over rough ground. The leather and welded TPU upper features speed lacing with tough metal hardware at critical lock-down points. Secure and athletic fitting, the Columbia Sportswear Men's Hells Peak Leather Outdry Hiking Boots count on its trail-specific Omni-Grip lug sole to cling to rocks, snow, and roots where ever your feet choose to roam.
- Material: leather with textile
- Welded TPU upper that provides amazing lockdown and stability
- Outdry waterproof-breathable membrane
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- Lace up
- Two piece high wrapping Techlite midsole for exceptional under foot support and stability
- Toe cap protection
- Non-marking Omni-Grip outsole with exceptional trail lug pattern for great traction in a variety of hiking conditions
- Weight: size 9 ½ pair = 1 lb 12.2 oz, 799 g
Purchase the Columbia Hells Peak Leather Outdry Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.