Columbia Men's Hells Peak Outdry Hiking Boots
A contemporary hiking boot with unique tech support, the Columbia Men's Hells Peak Outdry Hiking Boots brings challenging terrain in wet weather, during winter hiking to its knees. Burly and uber-durable this cold and wet conditions performance design combines the warming powers of Omni-Heat thermal reflective technology with the insane waterproof-breathability of a Outdry membrane for a one-two punch. Keeping your hard-working feet comfortable and dry all day long, its two-piece Techlite midsole is not only lightweight, it also wraps extra high around the heel and forefoot for increased protection over rough ground. The leather, textile and welded TPU upper features speed lacing with tough metal hardware at critical lock-down points. Secure and athletic fitting, the Columbia Sportswear Men's Hells Peak Outdry Hiking Boots counts on its trail-specific Omni-Grip lug sole to cling to rocks, snow, and roots where ever your feet choose to roam.
- Material: combination leather, textile
- Welded TPU upper that provides amazing lockdown and stability
- Outdry waterproof-breathable membrane
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- Lace up
- Two piece high wrapping Techlite midsole for exceptional under foot support and stability
- Toe cap protection
- Non-marking Omni-Grip outsole with exceptional trail lug pattern for great traction in a variety of hiking conditions
- Weight: size 9 ½ pair = 1 lb 4.2 oz, 572 g
Purchase the Columbia Hells Peak Outdry Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.