Columbia Men's Master of Faster Low OutDry Leather Shoes
A little bit rugged light-hiker, a little bit Jack-be-nimble trail runner, the Columbia Men's Master of Faster Low OutDry Leather Shoes are king when it comes to versatility on dirt. A breathable mesh upper has leather overlays for durability and welded seams for a low-profile, streamlined look. The waterproof breathable Outdry membrane is bonded directly to the inside of the upper, eliminating the bulky booty system of yore and keeping your feet dry and comfy. Lightweight, flexible and also supportive, this trail running shoe has a 3-part Techlite EVA foam midsole for impact resistance and cushion under all parts of the foot and an internal TPY shank for a little torsional rigidity. The Omni-Grip rubber outsole has low profile yet incredibly grippy lugs to give you superior traction that keeps this shoe lightweight. Take it on a run, hike it up a mountain or scramble over boulders when you're wearing the innovative hybrid design of the Columbia Master of Faster Low OutDry Leather Shoes for men.
- Upper: Synthetic mesh body with leather overlays
- Waterproof breathable membrane: Outdry® is bonded directly to the inside of the upper
- Techlite® heel capture system for a comfortable secure fit
- Techlite® tongue top for fit and relief from unwanted lace pressure
- Midsole: 3-part Techlite® midsole for multiple density settings to increase cushioning and support
- Midsole: forefoot lateral and medial Techlite® outriggers for maximum side to side support
- Midsoel: midfoot Techlite® platform for consistent cushioning
- Midsole: rearfoot Techlite® heel cup offers great support and cushioning
- Midsole: internal TPY shank for torsion control
- Outsole: Omni-Grip® high traction rubber compound meant for all outdoor conditions
- Weight per shoe: 13.8 oz, 391 g (size 9)
Purchase the Columbia Master of Faster Low OutDry Leather Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.