Columbia Men's Melting Point Insulated Jacket
Three-Point Interchange compatible with same-size Columbia parkas and jackets, the Columbia Melting Point Insulated Jacket for men is one versatile team mate to have on your side; or rather, the inside. Made with a polyester ripstop shell, this synthetic jacket is filled with 100g polyester insulation for water-resistant warmth. Wear it under your ski jacket for an epic day on the slopes or wear it on its own on a cold, clear day watching the home team do battle on the football field. The Omni-Shield exterior will resist the occasional snow flake or mustard drop. This popular winter coat has breathable stretch panels to aid with temperature regulation and encourage natural movement while multiple zippered pockets keep small items secure and hands toasty warm. Armed with heat-reflecting Omni-Heat lining, the Men's Columbia Melting Point Jacket is ready to do battle with the mean offensive lineup on Old Man Winters team.
- Shell fabric: 100% polyester Shiny Triple Rip;
- Underarm panels: 90% polyester, 10% elastane double weave Max Softshell
- Thermal Reflective Insulation: 50% polyester, 50% recycled polyester OH, 100g
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective and insulated liner
- Omni-Shield® advanced repellency
- 3-point Interchange System
- Breathable stretch panels on liner
- Zip-closed pockets
- Internal security pocket
- Inferno pockets
- Center back length: 28.5 in
Purchase the Columbia Melting Point Insulated Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.