Columbia Men's Newton Ridge 2 Hiking Boot
Waterproof, lightweight, and a comfortable day hiker; the Columbia Men's Newton Ridge 2 Hiking Boot is meant for light loads on rugged trails. The Omni-Grip rubber outsole provides traction and stability with minimum weight on all surfaces. Step into the outdoors in quality and durability; the Men's Columbia Newton Ridge 2 Hiking Boot was made to move over down trees and slippery river rocks.
- Upper: Waterproof leather with high abrasion synthetic heel overlays
- Durable metal lace hooks for a snug and secure fit
- Footbed: Removable contoured EVA footbed
- Stability: Molded nylon shank provides torsional rigidity
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA midsole provides flexible, lightweight cushioning
- Outsole: Non-marking Omni-Grip™ rubber cupsole
- Weight (1/2 pair size 9): 1 lb .75oz / 474g
Purchase the Columbia Newton Ridge 2 Hiking Boot for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 16 2012
These boots are very nice. They are extremely lightweight and comfortable. You can't even tell you are wearing hiking boots. I bought a pair for me and my wife and we both love them.
- October 4 2011
Mens Newton Ridge 2 Hiking Boots
Just bought these boots because i was in a hurry and i needed them for a trip to a backpacking trip for a snowy mountain. I bought them based on reviews and they turned out to be totally great. I broke these boots in very fast and they turned out very comfy. I got them a Half a size bigger to help out with the layers of socks i put on due to the cold days so my foot isn't tight in the shoe. Boots are very light and they withstand a good rain. Very good boot overall i would recommend it.