Columbia Men's Peak 2 Peak Jacket
If minimal weight and full mobility are just as important as full wind and weather protection, the Columbia Peak 2 Peak Jacket for men is everything you need in an outdoor rain jacket. While there are other rain jackets and wet weather parkas that make similar claims, few can match the award-winning triple-ply, air-permeable Omni-Dry shell fabric found on Columbia's Peak 2 Peak Jacket for men. That's why Outside Magazine gave it their Gear of the Year award for their shell award category. The Peak 2 Peak Jacket features fully taped seams and underarm zipper vents. The waterproof Inviszip openings on the chest and sleeve pockets don't hang up or catch on backpack harnesses or climbing gear components. Articulated elbows address mobility concerns while the Peak 2 Peak Jacket remains roomy enough to accommodate midweight fleece or classic camping clothing without bunching or binding.
- Outside Magazine Gear of the Year award winner, Shell Category
- Shell fabric: 100% polyester triple-ply 50-denier plain weave fabric
- Columbia Omni-Dry ®highly breathable waterproof membrane
- Fully taped seams throughout jacket
- Completely waterproof, breathable and windproof
- Attached adjustable storm hood
- Zippered vents beneath sleeves
- Articulated elbows
- Low profile Inviszip openings on pockets
- Internal security pocket
- Center back length: 30 in
Purchase the Columbia Peak 2 Peak Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.