Columbia Men's Pole Creek Omni-Tech Hiking Boot
Waterproof and breathable, the Columbia Pole Creek Omni-Tech Hiking Boots for men feature the highest level of protection and comfort for the highest level of outdoorsmen.
- Nubuck with high abrasion synthetic overlays and scratch rubber toe cap
- Omni-Tech® waterproof/breathable membrane providing a comfortable and dry environment
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Durable hooks and D-rings locking the foot in place.
- Rremovable contour Comfort footbed 3D with AgION anti-odor treatment.
- Non-marking Vibram® trek rubber compound formulated for excellent grip on rock and trail surfaces, with aggressive lug tread pattern
Purchase the Columbia Pole Creek Omni-Tech Hiking Boot for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 12 2010
Great styling + comfort + value
Very nice waterproof boots, and I love the styling (I got the black version). Sizing is accurate, but might run a little more narrow that some brands (fine for me and my skinny feet).
- August 2 2010
Comfortable, Light, and Waterproof
Great shoe, performed well on a 10mile hike in the white mountains of new hampshire. Stayed dry over several river crossings, and no blisters after 3300 feet of elevation gain. Very comfortable for all day hiking. A lightweight-midweight boot, probably best for 40 pound loads or less
- February 28 2011
Overall good boots. It takes a few days for them to soften and become comfortable. I have only owned them for couple of weeks and no complains so far.
- February 22 2010
Very good quality
Columbia makes a very comfortable shoe. The sole gives a sturdy yet soft support.