Columbia Men's Ravenice 2 Outdry Winter Shoes
Going fast in snowy, wet winter conditions? Try on the lightweight, ultra-warm comfort of the Columbia Men's Ravenice 2 Outdry Winter Shoes. The upper on these Columbia Sportswear shoes is made from textile mesh for breathability and covered with a synthetic overlay to keep slush and snow out. A flexible Neoprene collar provides a supple, snug fit to keep debris out and the waterproof, breathable OutDry membrane is laminated directly to the upper, saving weight by eliminating a bootie. Inside, tiny printed silver Omni-Heat dots reflect heat while the Techlite midsole provides a stable, cushioned platform on uneven terrain. Biting into mud, snow and ice is a non-marking Omni-Grip dual rubber outsole to keep you steady on your feet. You have a voracious appetite for fresh air. Winter conditions won't slow you down when you're wearing the Columbia Ravenice 2 Outdry Winter Shoes for men.
- Upper: Neoprene mid collar construction allows for flexibility and range of motion
- Upper: synthetic overlay for support and light textile body mesh for lightweight feel
- Upper lining: Omni-Heat® reflective silver dots
- Waterproof, breathable membrane: OutDry® protection
- Midsole: single density Techlite® molded material for lightweight cushioning and support
- Midsole: soft lateral foot strike to provide greater cushioning in the heel
- Footbed: firmer density and lower profile geometry footbed offer provides stability
- Outsole: non-marking Omni-Grip® dual rubber compound for better traction on wet, loose and soft surfaces
- Weight per shoe: 14.9 oz, 422 g (size 9)
Purchase the Columbia Ravenice 2 Outdry Winter Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.