Columbia Men's Ravenous Omni Tech Trail Running Shoes
Lightweight without sacrificing durability, the Columbia Omni-Tech Ravenous Trail Running Shoes for Men are fit for any outdoor adventure. The Omni-Grip outsole provides superior traction and durability for when you're climbing over rocks or maneuvering through streams, while the Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable upper keeps your feet comfortable and dry. The Contour Comfort 1D footbed ensures that your dogs won't be barking in the middle of a 20 mile run, and the AgION anti-odor treatment ensures that the rest of your party won't be making you jog home alone after the 20 mile run. The 3D Techlite heel system provides conforming fit to improve stabilization over tricky and technical terrain. The Columbia Men's Omni-Tech Ravenous Trail Running Shoes turn any off-road terrain into a walk in the park.
- Trail Runner Magazine’s Editors Choice Award-winner
- Omni-Tech® waterproof-breathable upper
- A gusseted tongue to keep out unwanted debris
- 3D Techlite heel system provides conforming fit as well as stabilizing the foot over the midsole for protection on technical terrain
- Contour Comfort 1D single-density EVA footbed
- AgION® anti-odor treatment
- Dual density Techlite molded midsole
- Soft lateral foot strike zone to provide greater cushioning in the heel
- Lower profile geometry provides stability
- Non-marking Omni-Grip® dual rubber compound that provides traction on wet surfaces
Purchase the Columbia Ravenous Omni Tech Trail Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 31 2011
Great for disc golfing
This is the third pair I've bought for my husband for disc golfing. He loves the traction, fit, and water resistant features. He works on concrete all day and says they're pretty comfy. He's pretty hard on shoes and these have held up well.