Columbia Men's Reach The Peak Hybrid Down Jacket
Whether you're cresting the exposed ridgeline of Buckskin Pass or casting for trout on pristine Snowmass Lake below, the Men's Reach The Peak Hybrid Down Jacket from Columbia Sportswear never quits. This innovative hybrid combines the ultra-light warmth and compressibility of down with swatches of super-stretching knit that have been pieced in where you need them most, like under the arms and at back shoulder. An Omni-Heat reflective interior tops it all off, providing insane warmth minus the bulk, as well as superior thermal regulation so you won't overheat. Omni-Shield advanced repellency sheds light rain and splash back from the inevitable spilled cup of camp coffee. Featuring a super-light, 700-fill down insulation power, the RTP also compresses into a tiny package and adds nil to the overall weight of your pack.
- Shell Fabric: 100% Tactel® nylon ripstop; 96% polyester, 4% elastane Heat Thermostretch™
- Lining: 100% polyester; 100% polyester abrasion-resist fleece
- Insulation: 700 fill-power down
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency
- Hybrid for stretch and breathability
- Comfort cuffs with thumb holes
- Interior security pocket
- Zip-closed pockets
- Center back length: 28.5 in
Purchase the Columbia Reach The Peak Hybrid Down Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 6 2012
Great baselayer, extremely warm, although runs a bit small for Columbia. I got a large and it is very form fitting as I am 5'9, 160. Wish I had ordered an XL but fits well under a shell or rain jacket.