Columbia Men's Spruce Cruiser Parka
Epic, deep powder stashes are often hidden within the glades and lines between the trees. Navigating your way through the open trunks, tight branches, and the occasional boulder drop, the Men's Spruce Cruiser Parka from Columbia keeps you dry and protected until the last exit turn. With a weather-busting outer shell and a warm, insulated liner that zips in, this 3-in-1 jacket delivers a "just right" combination of performance and comfort. The waterproof-breathable shell is critically seam sealed to keep you dry while allowing body moisture to escape, while its taffeta liner is insulated keeps you cozy warm wrapped in ti thermal reflective polyester insulation. Underarm vents that add thermo regulation venting are strategically positioned for easy access when riding with backpack straps. Featuring a snap back powder skirt and pant connector tab, this versatile jacket is capable of matching with a pair of Columbia pants to create a powerful seal that locks out the deep fluffies. Given the weather demands the shell can go it alone on a warmer weather backcountry day, the inside liner jacket with its Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining that retains your own body heat in enough in the sidecountry on a spring day, or combine both for the optimum pow pushing protection during an historic storm event. Constructed with clean street-smart lines, both the shell and liner of the Columbia Sportswear Men's Spruce Cruiser Parka look as good in the city as they do on the mountain.
- Fabric: shell - Omni-Shield® Ultra Prima DP Taffeta, 100% polyester Burlap Print, 100% nylon Traverse Twill
- Lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta
- Liner jacket: 100% Omni-Shield Ultra Prima DP Taffeta
- Liner Jacket Lining: 100% polyester Thermal reflective
- Insulation: 50% polyester/50% recycled polyester OH, 100g
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective and insulated liner
- Omni-Tech® waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency liner
- Zip-in Interchange System
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Underarm venting
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Pant connect tab
- Inferno pockets
- Security pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Media pocket
- Center back length: 33 in
Purchase the Columbia Spruce Cruiser Parka for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 21 2012
It so warm and comfortable. It looks very well. My friends wants to buy one, too. I would like to buy more columbia. It just good for me. The down inside make it very warm for me. I like it very much.