Columbia Men's Stormin' Warm Jacket
If you need more insulating warmth than traditional waterproof shells and other clothing but you don't want to bulk up on inner fleece layers, Columbia's Stormin' Warm Jacket for men is an easy and comfortable solution. This technical jacket is fully waterproof, windproof and seam-sealed, but while other cheap rain jackets simply attach a cloth lining, the Stormin' Warm Jacket has a hung wicking lining made up of tiny thermal-reflective Omni-Heat dots that reflect and retain body heat. If you've ever worn or seen those shiny reflective insulating blankets at marathon finish lines, the Omni-Heat dots almost work the same way--except the Stormin' Warm Jacket is far more breathable and comfortable so you don't have all the internal moisture. Other features on the Stormin' Warm Jacket include zippered vents beneath the arm pits and a removable and fully adjustable hood.
- Shell fabric: 100% nylon ripstop
- Lining fabric: 100% polyester
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable performance with a fully seam-sealed construction
- Removable and fully adjustable storm hood
- Waterproof zippers throughout garment
- Zippered vents beneath sleeves
- Two internal zippered security pockets
- Two-way, full-length front zipper
- Interior security pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Center back length: 30.5 in
Purchase the Columbia Stormin' Warm Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.