Columbia Men's Transit Zone Shell Jacket
Some urban winter coats can weigh heavy on you during commutes, but Columbia's waterproof and breathable Transit Zone Shell Jacket has a lightweight profile that doesn't compare to conventional casual outerwear. It's made with a durable blended polyester/elastane/nylon twill and backed with a Omni-Tech membrane that is waterproof and breathable. Unlike some lightly-lined urban and casual rain coats, the Transit Zone Shell Jacket features a lightweight Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner fabric comprised of tiny dots that reflect thermal heat back at your arms and torso. These reflective dots work the same way as those reflective blankets that they sometimes give runners after distance races, but Columbia added space between the dots to allow moisture and condensation to escape through the liner and the jacket's breathable outer fabric. Other refinements include a low-profile arm stash pocket for change and a media pocket to protect your cellular phone, portable music player and other small urban tools or accessories.
- Shell fabrics: 85% polyester, 8% elastane, 7% nylon twill; 89% nylon, 11% elastane; 100% polyester
- Omni-Tech® waterproof/breathable membrane
- Lightweight Omni-Heat® thermal reflective lining
- Fully seam-sealed construction
- Water-resistant front zipper backed with an internal draft flap
- Two drop-in and zip handwarmer pockets with flaps
- One chest pocket
- One internal media pocket
- Arm stash pocket
Purchase the Columbia Transit Zone Shell Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.