Columbia Men's Triple Trail Shell Jacket
If you need a waterproof shell with lightweight insulation, few lightweight shell jackets offer the sort of warmth found in Columbia's Triple Trail Shell Jacket for men. It's a waterproof and breathable jacket that's ideal for cool weather hiking, backpacking and camping. While some lightweight weatherproof shells try to add thermal warmth through a lightweight fleece lining, Columbia's Triple Trail Shell Jacket uses a special lining composed of Omni-Heat dots that reflect heat. It's almost the same concept as those reflective blankets thrown around marathon runners at the end of the race, but the tiny Omni-Heat dots inside the Triple Trail Shell Jacket liner allow far more moisture transfer and breathability through to the outer waterproof exterior. You can air out any inner clothing layers by unzipping the vents beneath the jacket sleeves. Columbia also added stretch panels throughout the Triple Trail Shell Jacket, so guys enjoy an extended range of arm motion while climbing or canoeing.
- Shell fabric: 100% nylon 3L Heat with Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable finish
- Stretch panels: 89% nylon/11% elastane 3L Heat Cyberstretch
- Lining: Omni-Heat® thermal reflective
- Waterproof, breathable and fully seam sealed
- Attached and adjustable storm hood
- Zippered vents beneath sleeves
- Hem features adjustable drawcord
- Zippered hand pockets
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Waterproof zippers throughout garment
- Center back length: 31 in
Purchase the Columbia Triple Trail Shell Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.