Columbia Men's Triple Trail Shell Pants
If you're investing in a season's pass, it makes sense to invest in quality all-weather ski and backcountry clothing like the Columbia Triple Trail Shell Pant for men. It's a fully waterproof and breathable shell pant with removable suspenders. The stretchy triple-ply waterproof nylon is backed with an Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner that is at least 20% warmer than conventional backcountry shell linings. That's because Columbia's exclusive Omni-Heat thermal reflective material is made up of tiny metallic dots that reflect body heat back toward your legs and lower torso. Inside the men's Triple Trail Shell Pant is an internal leg gaiter that can be adjusted to fit over a range of alpine boots. Full side leg zippers allow for convenient venting and fuss-free removal. Columbia also added stretch panels and articulated knees for optimal range of motion while skiing, climbing and snowboarding.
- Fabric: Shell: 100% nylon, triple-ply Heat panels made from 89% nylon and 11% elastane and 100% nylon three-ply Heat Cyberstretch stretch panels
- Lining: Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable and fully seam sealed
- Stretch panels for mobility
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable waist
- Full-length side zippers with inner draft flaps
- Internal adjustable leg gaiter
- Waterproof zip-close pockets
- Reinforced cuff guard
- Removable suspenders
- Inseam length: 32 in
Purchase the Columbia Triple Trail Shell Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.