Columbia Women's Daring Damsel Ski Jacket
The days of damsels in distress are long gone, today's damsels search for untracked powder, crave speed and air, and take on steep terrain fearlessly. Enter the Columbia Sportswear Women's Daring Damsel Ski Jacket, packed with technology and performance-driven design to keep up with you.
Omni-Tech weather protection is both waterproof and breathable, keeping the elements out while still wicking interior vapor away from skin so it can evaporate quickly. The thermal performance of Omni-Heat reflects your own body heat for insulated warmth without adding weight or movement inhibiting bulk, and also makes for a slim and flattering silhouette. Other rider-specific features such as the underarm venting, detachable storm hood and handy pockets are all included for your riding pleasure. Ski like a girl in the Columbia Daring Damsel Ski Jacket for women.
- Shell fabric: 100% polyester Reflex Stretch twill
- Lining: 100% polyester Thermal Reflective, 100% polyester Yummy pile fleece
- Insulation: 50% polyester, 50% recycled polyester OH, 80 g
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective and insulated technology
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Underarm venting
- Waterproof, zip-closed pockets
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Interior security pocket
- Media and goggle pocket
- Adjustable outer cuff – inner comfort cuff
- Articulated elbows
- Center back length: 26 in
Purchase the Columbia Daring Damsel Ski Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 31 2012
Great ski jacket
This seems like a really well made jacket. I have not yet taken it skiing but it is very warm and it fits very nicely. I usually wear a small but I felt like I needed extra room for shoulder and arm mobility for downhill skiing so I ended up getting a medium. I think Columbia coats run a bit on the small side. The only thing I didn't love was the slanty pocket on the front of the jacket but that is a personal thing and doesn't bother me that much. All in all I am very satisified with this jacket.