Columbia Women's Heather Canyon WP Snow Boots
Comfort rated all the way down to -25F, the Columbia Heather Canyon WP Snow Boots for women are ideal for the coldest days of year. The leather and textile upper is fully waterproof and features faux fur around the color, but what really matters is the Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining inside the boot that helps retain heat around your feet and lower calves. While many snow boots are heavy and clunky, Columbia used a special Techlite shell and midsole to reduce the overall weight of the Women's Heather Canyon WP Snow Boots to a heft that's similar to a lightweight hiking boot. Columbia's non-marking Omni-Grip carbon rubber tread on the Heather Canyon WP Snow Boots features a winter-specific lug pattern that is optimized for snow and ice. An internal molded nylon shank adds additional torsional rigidity without the extra ounces associated with steel shank snow boots.
- Upper: Waterproof leather and textile with Omni-Shield® advanced repellency for stain and water protection
- Lining: Omni-Heat technology reflects natural body heat for warmth
- Removable EVA footbed with nylex cover for cushioning and comfort
- Molded nylon shank provide torsional rigidity and support
- Techlite molded material provides cushion and protection in a lightweight and flexible shell
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound with a winter specific lug tread pattern
- Weight(half pair): 15.3 oz, 433g (size 7)
Purchase the Columbia Heather Canyon WP Snow Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 23 2012
I searched for awhile and finally decided on these boots - i am very happy with the decision! They are warm and comfy and not clunky like many of the other winter boots out there. The boots are perfect for walking the dog, shoveling the snow, or just having some winter fun. I usually wear a size 7.5 and ordered up to a size 8. They are just a tidge bit, and i mean just a tidge, large. However, it is not noticeable and not causing me any problems. I would definitely order a half size up especially if you wear thick socks. Kate
- January 3 2012
The Women's Heather Canyon WP Snow Boots are an excellent investment. My feet have been toasty warm even in cold tempuratures. Good traction as I have worn them hiking. I highly recommend these boots!
- January 5 2012
So far so good
Boots are nice and warm and so far keep my feet dry. There is quite a bit of room in the foot area, so I had to put another insole into the boot to make them feel a bit more snug. Overall good though.