Columbia Women's Hoodster Outdry Hiking Boots
Ideal for aggressive snow-shoeing and fast winter hiking endeavors, the Columbia Sportswear Women's Hoodster Outdry Hiking Boots provide super lightweight weather-proof support for those who like to move a little faster. The softshell upper features an Outdry waterproof-breathable membrane with protective leather and welded overlays for increased protection over uneven terrain while the trail-specific lug sole grips trails, rocks, roots, snow and ice with equal tenacity. Weight-reducing Techlite is used in the midsole to provide cushioning and support and a de-coupled heel reduces shock and provides a secure, comfortable fit. With so much foot-friendly technology in one lightening-fast winter boot, you can say goodbye to hot spots and say hello to new summit speed records.
- Material: Breathable softshell upper with protective leather and welded overlays for added support and protection
- Compression molded Techlite midsole
- Non-marking Omni-Grip® rubber compound for added traction
- Independent heel lug design with rubber gasket and a de-coupled hell, all for a great ride on the trail
- Weight: size 7 ½ pair = 16.3oz/462g
Purchase the Columbia Hoodster Outdry Hiking Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.