Columbia Women's Master of Faster Low OutDry LTR Hiking Shoes
The Columbia Sportswear Women's Master of Faster Low OutDry LTR Hiking Shoes are a hybrid that doesnt sacrifice efficiency or power. Its part running shoe so its quick and nimble but its also part light-hiker which gives it impact resistance and multidirectional traction. The closed suede leather and mesh upper with welded seam technology gives strong support in a low-profile, streamlined package and the Outdry waterproof-breathable membrane is bonded directly to the inside of the upper to block the elements, keeping feet dry and happy. Structurally, weve taken a 3-part approach to keeping your feet safe, secure and comfortable. Lightweight Techlite outriggers offer maximum side to side support for the forefoot, while the midfoot platform offers consistent cushioning over hard and uneven surfaces. The innovative heel cup creates a seriously comfortable fit and the Omni-Grip sole grabs onto surfaces of every kind to keep you stable and secure.
- Material: Leather overlays for durability and protection combined with an innovative Outdry waterproof system to keep moisture away and allow for breathability
- Synthetic mesh body for lightweight feel and breathability
- Techlite tongue top for fit and relief from unwanted lace pressure
- 3 Part Techlite midsole allowing for multiple density settings for cushioning and support
- Midfoot Techlite platform allows for consistent cushioning throughout your stride
- Rearfoot Techlite platform allows for consistent cushioning throughout your stride
- Internal TPU shank for torsion control
- Omni-Grip high traction rubber compound meant for all outdoor conditions
- Weight: size 7 ½ pair = 10.7oz/303g
Purchase the Columbia Master of Faster Low OutDry LTR Hiking Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.