Columbia Women's Powder Down Snow Boots
Taking its look from a retro ski jacket, the Columbia Women's Powder Down Snow Boots transforms the classic moon boot into super protective, ultra-warm winter footwear that displays edgy styling and appeal. Fashioned in waterproof suede and colorful ripstop nylon that is DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treated to resist stains and the element, this snow boot is lined with 200 grams of insulation with an added Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining (adds 20% more warmth) that keeps toes toasty down to -25° F. Its non-marking Omni-Grip winter-specific lug tread pattern provides exceptional traction over all kinds of terrain, while a removable footbed makes it easy to keep things fresh. Unlike often-too-squishy snow boot ancestors, the Columbia Sportswear Women's Powder Down Snow Boots have a molded nylon shank to provide torsional rigidity and support, keeping your feet secure and comfortable during a bucket list of winter adventures.
- Material: waterproof suede and ripstop
- Omni-Shield® for advanced repellency for stain and water protection
- Omni-Heat insulation and lining for added warmth
- Pull on
- Removable EVA footbed with nylex cover for cushioning and comfort
- Molded nylon shank provides torsional rigidity and support
- Non-marking Omni-Grip® rubber compound with a winter specific lug tread pattern for maximum traction
- Temperature rating: -25° F
- Weight: 13.04 oz, 379 g (size 7, ½ pair)
Purchase the Columbia Powder Down Snow Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 16 2012
Styling and warm
These boots are much better than my last winter boots that had ties on the front, felt clunky and allowed my feet to slip around. The boot doesn't slip when I wear my thick socks and now my feet are toasty warm and no one can miss me outside. Love the colors and would have never picked the blue and coral color if they weren't out of my first choice. Great boot overall.