Columbia Women's Ravenous Stability Trail Running Shoe
The fast, stable Columbia Sportswear Women's Ravenous Stability Trail Running Shoe gobbles up the trail while dishing up a healthy portion of pronation control.Designed specifically for aggressive trail runners who want some extra off-road stability, the Ravenous Stability features a full-length dual-density Techlite midsole with firmer EVA foam at the midfoot to keep feet from rolling too far inward or outward at the footstrike. Our revolutionary heel capture system puts softer 3D molded Techlite material directly against the heel and moves the stabilizing heel counter to the outside. This provides a comfortable, conforming fit where trail runners told us they need it most. Designed for performance from the ground up, the Ravenous features a multi-directional lugged outsole with Omni-Grip rubber for superb traction on wet, muddy or rough terrain. Light, nimble, flexible and comfortable, the Ravenous delivers big-time trail performance in a sleek, low-profile package.
- Firmer EVA foam at the midfoot for outstanding pronation control
- Breathable mesh upper
- Gusseted tongue keeps out unwanted debris
- 3D Techlite heel system provides conforming fit and stabilizes the foot over the midsole for protection on technical terrain
- Dual-density Techlite molded midsole
- Soft lateral foot strike zone to provide greater cushioning in the heel
- Lower profile geometry provides stability
- Full-length Omni-Grip outsole with multi-directional lug pattern
Purchase the Columbia Ravenous Stability Trail Running Shoe for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 1 2011
It is as described in the website :) The quality is excellent. I got it one day before expected. I am satisfied with the color, material, price, and customer service.
- October 2 2011
Purchased at a killer deal! The shoes offer great support in the arches and wide in the toe area. However, my feet swell in long distance hiking so I am returning the shoes. Best recommendation for long distance hikes or runs is to go half size up.