Columbia Women's Shasta Ridge Omni-Tech Hiking Shoes
Lace your feet into 4-wheel drive comfort and head for the wilderness. Whether youre making an escape for some light backpacking or taking the kids on a swooping mountain bike ride, the rugged Shasta Ridge will keep you protected and supported without a lot of unnecessary bulk. Constructed with a durable textile upper, these burly shoes provide the support and abrasion resistance of a boot so you can take on all kinds of terrain with confidence. Waterproof-breathable Omni-Tech keeps feet dry and comfortable in inclement weather and the contoured comfort footbed creates a cozy, supportive environment to prevent foot fatigue. Weve incorporated a de-coupled heel design to absorb shock and provide a fantastic fit where you need it most. On the sole, an independent lugged traction system provides dynamic grip at the heel and forefoot pods for stability over slick rocks, slippery roots and all of the uneven surfaces you can throw at it.
- Material: Leather and textile upper working with a waterproof Omni-Tech® membrane
- Full length Techlite® under foot cushioning and support
- Non-marking Omni-Grip® rubber compound for added stability
- Independent heel lug design with rubber gasket and a de-coupled heel for a great ride on the trail
- Weight: size 7 ½ pair = 12.7oz/360g
Purchase the Columbia Shasta Ridge Omni-Tech Hiking Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.