Columbia Women's Shastalavista Omni-Tech Cross Training Shoe
Built for hiking, mountain biking, scrambling, and trail running, the Shastalavista is built to master just about any domain. Designed for outdoor multi-functionality, it features an Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable open mesh upper with leather overlays to keep feet comfortable, supported, and protected from the elements. Reinforced rubber toe and heel protection enhances durability on rocky terrain, while the soft mesh collar prevents heel chafe. Inside the shoe, a removable Contour Comfort 1D footbed pulls moisture away from skin while delivering lightweight cushioning and support. Compression-molded Techlite midsole maximizes comfort and minimizes weight, while an Omni-Grip rubber outsole with Kinetic Response provides independent suspension over any surface.
- Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable mesh upper with Nubuck leather and PU-coated overlays
- Durable mesh collar
- Removable Contour Comfort1D footbed with wicking treatment
- Injection-molded tuned TPU shank
- Compression-molded Techlite for lightweight cushioning and comfort
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound outsole with Kinetic Response
- Weight: (1/2 pair Size 7): 13.6oz/390g
Purchase the Columbia Shastalavista Omni-Tech Cross Training Shoe for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 5 2011
It is the best item.
It is the best item to me. It's very nice to walk the off-load and climb mountain. It's also lightweight and it's design is good. Anyone who will buy this one, choose a little up size better than you wear current running shoe. Thanks for your product and efforts.