Columbia Women's Shastalavista Omni-Tech Lea Hiking Shoe
Built for hiking, mountain biking, scrambling, and trail running, the Shastalavista is built to master just about any domain. Designed for outdoor multi-functionality, it features an Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable open mesh upper with leather overlays to keep feet comfortable, supported, and protected from the elements. Reinforced rubber toe and heel protection enhances durability on rocky terrain, while the soft mesh collar prevents heel chafe. Inside the shoe, a removable Contour Comfort 1D footbed pulls moisture away from skin while delivering lightweight cushioning and support. Compression-molded Techlite midsole maximizes comfort and minimizes weight, while an Omni-Grip rubber outsole with Kinetic Response provides independent suspension over any surface.
- Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable mesh upper with Nubuck leather and PU-coated overlays
- Durable mesh collar
- Removable Contour Comfort1D footbed with wicking treatment
- Injection-molded tuned TPU shank
- Compression-molded Techlite for lightweight cushioning and comfort
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound outsole with Kinetic Response
- Weight: (1/2 pair Size 7): 13.6oz/390g
Purchase the Columbia Shastalavista Omni-Tech Lea Hiking Shoe for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 19 2011
Really great Hikers, I always come back to Columbia, The only drawback is they run a 1/2 size small, So order up, Even if you think you may not need to. They run a slight bit small, But look awesome and feel GREAT!!!!!!! No need to break in. Comfy from the beginning!