Columbia Women's Slash 'N' Dash Parka
Don't feel bad about slicing and dicing the untouched powder fields, you got up early for a reason, and you can stay out as long as you like when you have the weatherproof protection and the 3-in-1 versatility of the Columbia Women's Slash 'N' Dash Parka. The waterproof breathable shell jacket is made from durable Kolon Twill nylon, coated with Omni-Tech and critically seam sealed for dependable waterproof performance. The inner liner jacket is polyester taffeta quilted with Microtemp insulation to keep you toasty warm. Wear the 2 winter jackets separately for a stroll through town, on a spring backpacking trip or together when you're skiing in below freezing temps. A removable, adjustable hood helps retain body heat, a drawcord at the hem seals out cold wind and a snap-back powder skirt keeps out unwanted snow. Multiple pockets on each coat offer secure storage for goggles, iPod and snacks while wrist gaiters satisfy your newly discovered addiction to thumbholes. Don't waste any more time, pick out your favorite color combo and hit the slopes in the Columbia Slash 'N' Dash Parka for women.
- Shell jacket exterior fabric: 100% nylon Kolon Twill
- Shell jacket lining: 100% nylon Snowflake embossed taffeta
- Liner jacket exterior fabric: 100% polyester Ultra Prima DP taffeta
- Liner jacket lining: 100% nylon Snowflake embossed taffeta
- Liner jacket insulation: 100% polyester Microtemp XF II; 100 g
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable coating and critically seam sealed
- Omni-Shield™ advanced repellency
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Underarm venting
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Waterproof zip-closed pockets
- Adjustable snap-back powder skirt
- Abrasion resistant chin guard
- Interior security pocket
- Media and goggle pocket
- Synthetic insulated liner
- Adjustable cuffs
- Comfort cuffs on liner
- Center back length: 26 in
Purchase the Columbia Slash 'N' Dash Parka for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 5 2011
Fits a little smaller. This coat looks & feels great! It comes to the hip for better warmth, not hitching up, flattering. My coat is so fab! I get many compliments, as does my daughter, in the same coat only red. Definitely would recommend!
- February 12 2012
The coat was great, XS is the right size. BUT inside the arms, hand warming piece is too narrow... I had to cut it off because my hands couldn't go through it. Now its OK and I don't need the cutted off piece.