Columbia Women's Switchback 2 Omni-Tech Trail Running Shoes
The Women's Switchback 2 Omni-Tech Trail Running Shoes from Columbia were created to meet the demand for a lightweight, agile shoe in a low-profile shoe design that will perform no matter the terrain and condition. Design for serious uneven trails terrain hiking, it can be use for running on road or on trails and it will still gives you the support you need to complete the race.
- Material: Upper: Synthetic and breathable mesh upper 3D Techlite heel piece for comfort, support, and fit with Omni-Tech waterproof breathable technology
- Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable technology
- Gusseted tongue keeps out unwanted debris
- Light and sinewy synthetic overlays for support and protection
- Midsole: Full length Techlite midsole for cushioning and lightweight flexibility
- Outsole: Full-length Omni-Grip traction with aggressive lug pattern for good traction on adverse terrain
- Weight: Size 9, 1/2 pair = 12.45oz/353g
Purchase the Columbia Switchback 2 Omni-Tech Trail Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 28 2011
supportive running shoes
These shoes are nice to run in and look great too. I've mainly run on concrete roads while wearing these shoes and they are find for those as well as trails. They're also nice looking with jeans.
- October 13 2011
well constructed shoe
The color is a bit darker than the picture, less purple, which look great. Excellent arch support, seems to have solid construction. I usually have no problem with sneaker sizing, and this shoe turned out to be a bit narrow. I had to return, but will re-order as a wide. Will write another review once I get my next pair and take them out for a long hike!