Columbia Women's Talus Ridge Outdry Hiking Shoes
Versatility is the name of the game with the Women's Talus Ridge Outdry Hiking Shoes from Columbia Sportswear. Designed to strike a perfect balance between burly boot and lightweight active hiker, it integrates low-profile support with the waterproof-breathable superpowers of an Outdry membrane so you can hike, jog, scramble, climb or snowshoe in all kinds of conditions. Robust enough for light backpacking, the abrasion resistant leather and textile upper locks feet down securely for serious stability. Tons of adjustability in the lacing system lets you get a perfect, customized fit on top while the Techlite underfoot cushioning creates a comfortable, supportive bed to prevent fatigue for your hard-working feet. The substantial Omni-Grip outsole lets you tackle wet rocks and other slippery terrain with confidence. When you need a mid-height shoe thats light enough for trail-running but rugged enough for your occasional light backpacking endeavors, the Talus Ridge has you covered.
- Material: Combination leather, textile and welded TPU upper that provides amazing lockdown and stability on the trail
- Waterproof OutDry protection upper
- Full length Techlite under foot cushioning and support
- Omni-Grip outsole designed for a variety of outdoor activities
- Weight: size 7 ½ pair = 12.6oz/357g
Purchase the Columbia Talus Ridge Outdry Hiking Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.