Columbia Women's Tough It Up Parka
You could easily call the Women's Columbia Tough It Up Parka, the Tough Enough parka, because this 3-in-1 jacket system is tough enough to handle any conditions you want to. The nylon shell gets Columbia's Omni-Tech waterproof breathable treatment, a three layer system that includes a waterproof breathable microporous membrane and a durable water repellant finish. It even has fully taped seams for the ultimate in waterproofness. The shell also features a fixed adjustable hood, pit zips, and waterproof zippered pockets. Adjustable cuffs and an adjustable hem help make the weather seal complete. The softshell liner jacket sports zippered pockets and comfort cuffs with thumbholes, and can easily be worn as a stand-alone piece. Get the jacket system with performance and features that's tough to pass up, the Tough It Up Parka for women from Columbia.
- Material: 100% nylon Matrix dobby (shell), 90% polyester, 10% elastane double weave Max softshell (liner)
- Lining: 100% polyester embossed Prima DP taffeta
- Omni-Tech® waterproof breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System
- Softshell liner
- Attached adjustable storm hood
- Abrasion resistant chin guard
- Pit zips
- Waterproof zippered pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Comfort cuffs on liner with thumbholes
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Center back length: 26.5 in
Purchase the Columbia Tough It Up Parka for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 27 2012
The jacket is really cute and fits great-true to size. However, I was expecting something warmer for snowy weather and the inner liner is much thinner than I expected. I love the jacket but I'm afraid it won't be warm enough for what I need.