Columbia Women's Whitefield Omni-Tech Snow Boots
Protect your feet from sneaky snow with the Womens Columbia Whitefield Omni-Tech cold weather boots. These performance snow boots are the perfect choice for a day of snowshoeing or pulling the kids around in the sled. Packed with technology, you can trust these boots are waterproof and breathable, provide ample insulation in negative degree temperatures, have molded midsoles for lightweight cushioning and support and a dense rubber compound outsole for maximum traction. Like the energizer bunny, these boots keep going and going.
- Material: Nubuck and split suede leather upper
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof and breathable membrane
- Rustproof metal alloy ghillies and speed hooks ensure a secure fit
- Gaiter hook
- 200 g insulation rated to -25 degrees F / -32 degrees C with additional underfoot insulation
- Removable, anatomically contoured EVA footbed with brushed nylon cover for cushioning and comfort
- Techlite™ molded midsole provides lightweight cushioning and support
- Injection-molded waterproof thermal rubber shell
- Non-marking, dual density Omni-Grip™ rubber compound outsole
- Weight: 2 lb 12 oz (women’s size 8 per pair)
Purchase the Columbia Whitefield Omni-Tech Snow Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.