Crescent Moon Snowshoes Snowshoe Poles (Pair)
Recommended for hikers, snowshoers, and even backcountry skiers between 4'6" and 6'4" tall. The 3 section poles collapse to 24" long and make them ideal to store or to put in a backpack. The spring loaded mechanism inside the pole can be twist adjusted to absorb shock or not, making it ideal for climbing (shock off) or descending (shock on) and all terrain. Carbide tungsten tips, removable rubber tip covers, 2 baskets for both winter and summer and a sweat-resistant polyurethane handle-grip and strap are also featured. The trekking poles are an excellent value and make snowshoeing or hiking more enjoyable improving balance and reducing fatigue.
- Material: aluminum
- 3 section poles
- Collapse to 24" long
- Spring loaded mechanism inside the pole can be twist adjusted to absorb shock - climbing (shock off) or descending (shock on)
- 2 baskets for both winter and summer
- Sweat-resistant polyurethane handle-grip and strap
- Carbide tungsten tips
- Removable rubber tip covers
- Recommended for: hikers, snowshoers, and even backcountry skiers between 4'6"" and 6'4"" tall
Purchase the Crescent Moon Snowshoes Snowshoe Poles (Pair) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 22 2011
I have only used the poles a couple of times. So far, they seem sturdy. It did take me a while to figure out how to adjust the poles since it did not come with instructions. I will be hiking several Catskill 3500 peaks in the next few weeks and will be better able to review this product.